- Chen, C. Maecker, H. Lee, P. (2008), “Development and dynamics of robust T-cell responses to CML. Blood.” 111(11), 5342–5349.
- Chen, B., Zhang, H., Lin, C. (2016). Observer-Based Adaptive Neural Network Control for Nonlinear Systems in Nonstrict-Feedback Form. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol 27,No 1.
- Ghafari, A. Azizi, K. Amini, MR. (2012), “Mathematical Modeling of Cancer and Designing an Optimal Chemotherapy Protocol Based on Lyapunov Stability Criteria”, Journal of Isfahan Medical School, Vol 29, No 174, pp.:3117-3126
- Hussain, S., Bazaz, M. A. (2016). Neural Network Observer Design for Sensorless Control of Induction Motor Drive. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 49(1), 106-111.
- Khoygani, M. R. R., Ghasemi, R., & Vali, A. R. (2015). Intelligent nonlinear observer design for a class of nonlinear discrete-time flexible joint robot. Intelligent Service Robotics, 8(1), 45-56.
- Khoygani, M. R. R., Ghasemi, R. (2016). Neural estimation using a stable discrete-time MLP observer for a class of discrete-time uncertain MIMO nonlinear systems. Nonlinear Dynamics, 1-17.
- Kim, P., Lee, P., Levy, D. (2008), “Dynamics and potential impact of the immune response to chronic myelogenous leukemia.” PLoS Comput. Biol., 4(6), e1000095.
- Lewis, F.L. Yesildirek, A. and Liu, K. (1996), “Multilayer neural-net robot controller with guaranteed tracking performance.” IEEE Trans. Neural Nerworks;pp. 1-11.
- Malekzadeh, M., Khosravi, A., Rasouli, H., Noei, A. R. (2015, November). A Genesio-Tesi chaotic control using an adaptive-neural observer based RISE controller. In 2015 2nd International Conference on Knowledge-Based Engineering and Innovation (KBEI) (pp. 787-791). IEEE.
- Nanda, S. Moore, H. Lenhart, S. (2007), “Optimal control of treatment in a mathematical model of chronic myelogenous leukemia”, Mathematical Biosciences, pp.:143-156
- Padhi, R
. Kothar, M
. (2006), “An optimal dynamic inversion-based neuro adaptive approach for treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia”, American Control Conference, computer methods and programs in biomedicine, pp.: 208–224.
- Paquin, D. Kim, P.S. Lee, P.P. Levy, D. (2011), “Strategic treatment interruptions during imatinib treatment of chronic myelogenous leukemia.” Mathematical Biology, pp.: 1082-1100
- Selmic, R.R. (2000), “Neurocontrol of Industrial Motion Systems with Actuator Nonlinearities.” Ph. D. Dissertation, The Univ. of Texas at Arlington, Arlington. TX.
- Sharafian, A., Ebrahimi fard, Z., (2017 In press), “State Dependent Riccati Equation Sliding Mode Observer for Mathematical Dynamic Model of Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia.” International Journal of Engineering Systems Modelling and Simulation.
- Sharafian, A., Ghasemi, R., (2016 In press), “Stable State Dependent Riccati Equation neural observer for a class of nonlinear systems.” International Journal of Modeling, Identification and control.
- Sharafian, A., Ghasemi, R., (2017), “Fractional neural observer design for a class of nonlinear fractional chaotic systems.” Neural Computing & Applications. Springer
- Wang, M., Ren, X. (2016), “Neural Network Observer Based Optimal Tracking Control for Multi-Motor Servomechanism with Backlash.” InProceedings of the 2015 Chinese Intelligent Systems Conference (pp. 453-462). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
- Witczak, P., Patan, K., Witczak, M., Puig, V., Korbicz, J. (2015), “A neural network-based robust unknown input observer design: application to wind turbine.” IFAC-PapersOnLine, 48(21), 263-270.