- evaluating industry in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications.
- Arij, H. (2006).The KM implementation challenges in a Jordanian government training agency: The development of a maturity Framework, Unpublished MSc.Thesis, Cranfield University, United Kingdom,
- Bock, Gee-Woo, Kim, Young-Gul (2002), breaking the myths of rewards: an exploratory study of attitudes about knowledge sharing. Information Resources Management Journal, Vol.15.
- Byrne, Barbara M (1994), Structural equation modeling with EQS and EQS/WINDOWS, Canada:Sage Publication.
- Chen, Chung-Jen, Huang, Jing-Wen, Hsiao, Yung-Chang (2007), How organizational climate and structure affect knowledge management- social interaction perspective. International journal of information management, Vol.27.
- Chen, Chung-Jen, Huang, Jing-Wen, Hsiao, Yung-Chang (2010) Knowledge management and innovativeness: The role of organizational climate and structure, International Journal of Manpower, Vol.38.
- Dong Wang, Zhongfeng, Su Dongtao, Yang (2011), Organizational culture and knowledge creation capability, Journal of Knowledge Management,Vol. 15.
- Fallah Shams Layalestani, Mirfeyz, Amy, H.I. Lee, Wen-Chin, Chen, Ching-jan, Chang (2006), a fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for Raji, Masoome, Khajepoor, Mahmood (1392), Evaluate the organization's performance with Hybrid Model (BSC, AHP, TOPSIS), Tehran:Modiriat sanati publication,Vol.5.
- Fishbein, Martin, Ajzen, Icek (1975). Belief, Attitude, Intention, and Behavior: An Introduction to Theory and Research. Reading, USA:Addison-Wesley publication.
- Gibson, Cristina.B (2001). From knowledge accumulation to accommodation: Cycles of collective cognition in work groups. Journal of Organizational Behavior, Vol.22.
- Giovanni, Schiuma, (2012), Managing knowledge for business performance improvement, Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.16.
- Gholipoor, Arian, (1391), Human Resource Management, (Vol.3),Tehran:Samt.
- Huang, Jing-Wen, Li, Yong-Hui (2009), the mediating effect of knowledge management on social interaction and innovation performance, International Journal of Manpower.Vol.30.
- Inkinen, Henri
(2016), Review of empirical research on knowledge management practices and firm performance, Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.20.
- Jaberi, Akbar, Salimi, Mehdi, Khazaeepool, Javad (1392), Investigation of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for knowledge sharing in sports organizations,Tehran: Modiriat Varzeshi Publication, Vol.16.
- Jafari, Seyed Mostafa, Ebne Rasool, Seyed Asghar, Saee, Ashrafo sadat (1388), Assessment of Knowledge Management and Balanced Scorecard,Tehran:Tadbir publication,vol.205.
- Ji Hoon, Song
, Daiho Uhm
, Seung, Won Yoon
(2011), Organizational knowledge creation practice: Comprehensive and systematic processes for scale development, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Vol.32.
- Johnson, David, Johnson, Roger.T, Ortiz, Ann. E., Stanne, Marybeth (1991). The impact of positive goal and resource interdependence on achievement, interaction, and attitudes, The Journal of General Psychology, vol.118.
- Jong, Jeroen P.J. de, Den Hartog, Deanne N (2007), How leaders influence employees' innovative behavior, European Journal of Innovation Management, Vol.10.
- Kaplan, Robert S, Norton, David (1996b) Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System, Harvard Business Review.
- Kim, Seonghee, Ju, Boryung (2008), an analysis of faculty perceptions: Attitudes toward knowledge sharing and collaboration in an academic institution, Library & Information Science Research, Vol.30.
- Kim, Young-Gul, Lee, Jae-Nam (2005).Behavioral intention formation in knowledge sharing: examining the roles of extrinsic motivators, social psychological forces and organizational climate. MIS Quarterly Journal, Vol.29.
- Kwok, James S.H, Gao, S (2004). Knowledge sharing community in p2p networks: a study of motivational perspective. Journal of knowledge management, Vol.8.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro, Dynamic Theoty of Organizational Knowledge creation. Organization science, Vol.5.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro, Takeuchi, Hirotaka (1995), the Knowledge-Creating Company, Oxford University Press.
- Noordin, Fauziah, Omar, Safiah, Sehan,Syakirarohan, Idrus, Shukriah (2010), Organizational Climate And Its Influence On Organizational Commitment, International Business & Economic Research Journal,Vol.9.
- Nowroozi, Hossein, Kameli, Alireza, Beygi, Rooya, Mohazabi, Mehdi (1394), the effect of organizational climate on organizational performance through social capital, Tehran: Sarnaye Ejtemaee Publication, Vol.2.
- Price, James L, Mueller, Charles W (1986), Handbook of organizational measurement, Marshfield, Mass: Pitman.
- Rezaeenoor, Jalal (1390), evaluating the impact of Knowledge creation process on organizational performance using multivariate analysis, unpublished ph.d, Elmo sanate iran university, Iran, Tehran.
- Salehi, Mehdi Mahmoud ,Dori, Behrooz, Safari, Khalil (1391), The mediating role of social interaction in effect Structure and organizational climate on Knowledge Management, Tehran:Modiriat Fanavari Etelaat Publication,Vol.11.
- Shaver and Robinson (1973), Dimensions of Self – Esteem. Consulting Psychologists Press. Inc, California.
- Shu-Chen Kao, ChienHsing Wu (2016), the role of creation mode and social networking mode in knowledge creation performance: Mediation effect of creation process, Information & Management, Vol, 53.
- Wang, Duanxa, Chen, shuai (2013), does intellectual capital matter? High-performance work systems and bilateral innovative capabilities, International Journal of Manpower, Vol.34.
- Wong-On-Wing, Bernard, Guo, Lan, Li, Wei, Yang, Dan (2006), Reducing conflict in balanced scorecard evaluations, Accounting, Organizations and Society, Vol.32.