عنوان مقاله [English]
The process of organizational knowledge creation is affected by various individual (attitudes and motivation) and organizational factors (Organizational culture, leadership style and organizational structure). The process of knowledge creation requires people (attitude and motivation) and collaborative atmosphere (the desired organizational climate). Organizational climate and individual characteristics are two major factors to improve organizational performance. In the previous studies, the effects of organizational climate, and those of motivation and attitude on organizational performance have been investigated separately. This study has investigated the simultaneous effects of these two variables on organizational performance, as well as the mediating role of the process of organizational knowledge creation and is considered creative with this regard. This research is a descriptive coorelational study, in which structural equation modeling (SEM) is used. Data collection was done using questionnaires. In order to assess the reliability of questionnaires, Cronbach's alpha has been calculated. The results show that organizational climate and individual characteristics have a positive and significant effect on the process of knowledge creation. In addition, the process of organizational knowledge creation, as a mediator variable, has a significant role in the influenceability of organizational climate and individual characteristics in organizational performance.
- evaluating industry in Taiwan. Expert Systems with Applications.
- Arij, H. (2006).The KM implementation challenges in a Jordanian government training agency: The development of a maturity Framework, Unpublished MSc.Thesis, Cranfield University, United Kingdom,
- Bock, Gee-Woo, Kim, Young-Gul (2002), breaking the myths of rewards: an exploratory study of attitudes about knowledge sharing. Information Resources Management Journal, Vol.15.
- Byrne, Barbara M (1994), Structural equation modeling with EQS and EQS/WINDOWS, Canada:Sage Publication.
- Chen, Chung-Jen, Huang, Jing-Wen, Hsiao, Yung-Chang (2007), How organizational climate and structure affect knowledge management- social interaction perspective. International journal of information management, Vol.27.
- Chen, Chung-Jen, Huang, Jing-Wen, Hsiao, Yung-Chang (2010) Knowledge management and innovativeness: The role of organizational climate and structure, International Journal of Manpower, Vol.38.
- Dong Wang, Zhongfeng, Su Dongtao, Yang (2011), Organizational culture and knowledge creation capability, Journal of Knowledge Management,Vol. 15.
- Fallah Shams Layalestani, Mirfeyz, Amy, H.I. Lee, Wen-Chin, Chen, Ching-jan, Chang (2006), a fuzzy AHP and BSC approach for Raji, Masoome, Khajepoor, Mahmood (1392), Evaluate the organization's performance with Hybrid Model (BSC, AHP, TOPSIS), Tehran:Modiriat sanati publication,Vol.5.
- Fishbein, Martin, Ajzen, Icek (1975). Belief, Attitude, Intention, and Behavior: An Introduction to Theory and Research. Reading, USA:Addison-Wesley publication.
- Gibson, Cristina.B (2001). From knowledge accumulation to accommodation: Cycles of collective cognition in work groups. Journal of Organizational Behavior, Vol.22.
- Giovanni, Schiuma, (2012), Managing knowledge for business performance improvement, Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.16.
- Gholipoor, Arian, (1391), Human Resource Management, (Vol.3),Tehran:Samt.
- Huang, Jing-Wen, Li, Yong-Hui (2009), the mediating effect of knowledge management on social interaction and innovation performance, International Journal of Manpower.Vol.30.
- Inkinen, Henri (2016), Review of empirical research on knowledge management practices and firm performance, Journal of Knowledge Management, Vol.20.
- Jaberi, Akbar, Salimi, Mehdi, Khazaeepool, Javad (1392), Investigation of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation for knowledge sharing in sports organizations,Tehran: Modiriat Varzeshi Publication, Vol.16.
- Jafari, Seyed Mostafa, Ebne Rasool, Seyed Asghar, Saee, Ashrafo sadat (1388), Assessment of Knowledge Management and Balanced Scorecard,Tehran:Tadbir publication,vol.205.
- Ji Hoon, Song, Daiho Uhm, Seung, Won Yoon (2011), Organizational knowledge creation practice: Comprehensive and systematic processes for scale development, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, Vol.32.
- Johnson, David, Johnson, Roger.T, Ortiz, Ann. E., Stanne, Marybeth (1991). The impact of positive goal and resource interdependence on achievement, interaction, and attitudes, The Journal of General Psychology, vol.118.
- Jong, Jeroen P.J. de, Den Hartog, Deanne N (2007), How leaders influence employees' innovative behavior, European Journal of Innovation Management, Vol.10.
- Kaplan, Robert S, Norton, David (1996b) Using the Balanced Scorecard as a Strategic Management System, Harvard Business Review.
- Kim, Seonghee, Ju, Boryung (2008), an analysis of faculty perceptions: Attitudes toward knowledge sharing and collaboration in an academic institution, Library & Information Science Research, Vol.30.
- Kim, Young-Gul, Lee, Jae-Nam (2005).Behavioral intention formation in knowledge sharing: examining the roles of extrinsic motivators, social psychological forces and organizational climate. MIS Quarterly Journal, Vol.29.
- Kwok, James S.H, Gao, S (2004). Knowledge sharing community in p2p networks: a study of motivational perspective. Journal of knowledge management, Vol.8.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro, Dynamic Theoty of Organizational Knowledge creation. Organization science, Vol.5.
- Nonaka, Ikujiro, Takeuchi, Hirotaka (1995), the Knowledge-Creating Company, Oxford University Press.
- Noordin, Fauziah, Omar, Safiah, Sehan,Syakirarohan, Idrus, Shukriah (2010), Organizational Climate And Its Influence On Organizational Commitment, International Business & Economic Research Journal,Vol.9.
- Nowroozi, Hossein, Kameli, Alireza, Beygi, Rooya, Mohazabi, Mehdi (1394), the effect of organizational climate on organizational performance through social capital, Tehran: Sarnaye Ejtemaee Publication, Vol.2.
- Price, James L, Mueller, Charles W (1986), Handbook of organizational measurement, Marshfield, Mass: Pitman.
- Rezaeenoor, Jalal (1390), evaluating the impact of Knowledge creation process on organizational performance using multivariate analysis, unpublished ph.d, Elmo sanate iran university, Iran, Tehran.
- Salehi, Mehdi Mahmoud ,Dori, Behrooz, Safari, Khalil (1391), The mediating role of social interaction in effect Structure and organizational climate on Knowledge Management, Tehran:Modiriat Fanavari Etelaat Publication,Vol.11.
- Shaver and Robinson (1973), Dimensions of Self – Esteem. Consulting Psychologists Press. Inc, California.
- Shu-Chen Kao, ChienHsing Wu (2016), the role of creation mode and social networking mode in knowledge creation performance: Mediation effect of creation process, Information & Management, Vol, 53.
- Wang, Duanxa, Chen, shuai (2013), does intellectual capital matter? High-performance work systems and bilateral innovative capabilities, International Journal of Manpower, Vol.34.
- Wong-On-Wing, Bernard, Guo, Lan, Li, Wei, Yang, Dan (2006), Reducing conflict in balanced scorecard evaluations, Accounting, Organizations and Society, Vol.32.